Learn to Swim
Learn to Swim classes are offered by type: Private, Semi-Private, Group.
- 6 Weekly sessions will begin on: June 22nd, July 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- Classes are 4 days per week, Monday through Thursday
- Children will be grouped according to age and moved to the appropriate skill level on the first day.
- HSU faculty, staff, alumni and students are offered discounts. Also, members of the HSU Athletic Department, coaches, graduate assistants and administration should contact Coach Matthews for the promo code at firstname.lastname@example.org or 870-403-3079.
- Important COVID Information - Review this document for important information regarding guidelines for classes.
|CLASS TIMES AND LOCATIONS|
|Group Classes (mornings)||Arkadelphia Aquatic Park||10:00/11:10 – 45 minute lessons w/25 minutes between classes in order to check in and properly screen participants|
|Private, Semi-Private||Arkadelphia Aquatic Park||Held at same time, if instructors are available. Group classes get priority.|
|1-WEEK SESSION, MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY|
|Group Lessons||$55 per child per week
(max. of 3 students per class)
Call or email Coach Matthews at email@example.com or 870-403-3079 if you are shut out of a class as additional instructors may be available at the times desired.
|Semi-Private Lessons||$80 per child per week
(2 participants – must provide partner)
|Private Lessons||$120 per week|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR LEARN TO SWIM PARTICIPANTS AND PARENTS REGARDING COVID-19 PROCEDURES
Check in for 10:00 class begins at 9:30 and for the 11:10 class at 10:50.
Sign sheet that states neither parents or participants have any symptoms below:
1. Fever or chills
- Since your last screening have you come in contact with anyone who has been sick or tested positive for COVID - 19?