Learn to Swim 2021
Learn to Swim classes are offered by type: Private, Semi-Private, Group.
- 8 one-week sessions will begin on: June 7th, June 14th, June 21st, June 28th; July 12th, July 19th, July 26th; August 6th
- Classes are 4 days per week, Monday through Thursday
- Children will be grouped according to age and moved to the appropriate skill level on the first day (Beginner, Advanced Beginner, Intermediate, Swimmer, Advanced Swimmer)
- HSU faculty, staff, alumni and students are offered discounts. Also, members of the HSU Athletic Department, coaches, graduate assistants and administration should contact Coach Matthews for the promo code at email@example.com, 870-230-5206, or 870-403-3079.
- Important COVID Information - Review this document for important information regarding guidelines for classes.
|CLASS TIMES AND LOCATIONS|
|Group Classes (mornings)||Arkadelphia Aquatic Park||9:10 am - 9:55 am
10:00 am - 10:45 am: (must exit the park by 10:55)
|Private, Semi-Private||Henderson State University||3:30 pm - 4:15 pm
4:20 pm - 5:50 pm
5:15 pm - 6:00 pm (Group)
|There will be 2 classes of no more than 5 participants per class.|
|1-WEEK SESSION, MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY|
|Group Lessons||$40 per child per week
Call or email Coach Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org or 870-403-3079 if you are shut out of a class as additional instructors may be available at the times desired.
|Semi-Private Lessons||$80 per child per week
(2 participants – must provide partner)
|Private Lessons||$130 per week|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR LEARN TO SWIM PARTICIPANTS AND PARENTS REGARDING COVID-19 PROCEDURES
Sign sheet that states neither parents or participants have any symptoms below:
1. Fever or chills
- Since your last screening have you come in contact with anyone who has been sick or tested positive for COVID - 19?